One Day Hydroponics Workshop
Key Learning Goals
In-Hydro On-site Offline Workshop provide in-depth knowledge of all aspects of hydroponics suitable for beginners, hobbyists, progressive growers, Agripreneurs and hydroponics consultants
- Introduction To Hydroponics
- Hydroponics Systems, Hydroponics Crops
- Plant Science Plant Growth Requirements
- Hydroponics Nutrient Management
- Agronomy, Pest diseases Management
- Hydroponics Business planning
- Question Answers Session
- Hydroponics Automation Control
One-day Workshops Agenda
- Introduction to Hydroponics
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Hydroponics
- Comparison to growing in soil
- Plant structure
- How Plants Grow
- Light, Water and nutrients Requirements
- How and where to start Hydroponics
- Planting of seeds & germination characteristics
- What can be grown in Hydroponics
- Growing Media
- The Perfect Grow Medium
- Coco peat. Vermiculite, Perlite, rook wool, Leca etc.
- Advantages & Disadvantages of various grow mediums
- How to choose perfect medium for various system
- Various Hydroponics Systems
- Hydroponics System classification criteria
- NFT, DWC, Dutch buckets, Aeroponics systems
- Strengths & Weaknesses of Various Systems
- Plant growth & nutrition requirements
- Common Nutrient ranges in Hydroponics
- Plant nutrition – Macro & Micronutrients
- Water Quality and its impact
- PH, EC/TDS
- Various Nutrient Recipes
- Growing Plants in a Greenhouse
- The Greenhouse System
- Types of Greenhouses
- Commonly used Greenhouse Designs
- Shape of Structures to Maximise Light Transmission
- light factors in greenhouse
- Demo of NFT, DWC, Media Bed, Dutch Bucket System in the Farm
- Farm Activities
- Seedling Development
- Seedling and transplanting in DWC and NFT
- Balancing nutrients, EC & pH in reservoir
- Nutrient Deficiency and toxicity management
- Pest and disease Management
- Day to Day maintenance of a Hydroponic Garden
- Setup cost for various type of hydroponics farms
- Operation costing to run hydroponics farm
- Roi and profitability
What to Expect From this On-site Offline Workshops ?
Our hydroponics Workshop is a One-day greenhouse and hydroponics training program that incorporates teaching and demonstration to provide participants with a clear understanding of controlled environment farming and hydroponics systems. This training program includes classroom presentations as well as the opportunity to become familiar with hydroponic growing systems in a hydroponics experience centre. Participants will learn about how to grow vine and leafy in hydroponic systems.
Who Can Attend This One-day Workshops ?
Beginners, Hobbyists, progressive growers, Agripreneurs and hydroponics consultants of any age with a keen interest in New-Age Farming are most welcome in the Advance Hydroponic Technology Course
About The Course
Fee ₹ 599/-
Learning Based outcomes:
Get hands-on experience in hydroponics farming with an understanding of the system,Nutrient management, pest & disease in hydroponics, Cultivation farming & understand it’s business prospects in India.
They are delivered by a senior hydroponics professional having extensive experience of hydroponics and greenhouse farming,These practitioners are also impanelled as subject matter experts with InHydro.
Great Content on Hydroponics farming including courseware (PPT/PDF), data, case studies articles books videos, resource library & related more.
Frequently Asked Questions
yes it is chargeable
It’s a pure in-house Program
No, We will deliver everything from scratch with a Real-Time Hydroponic Farm environment.
Yes, Keeping in Mind that Entrepreneur and Professional are also joining this session the detailed case studies will be discussed and Scope in India for Hydroponic business will be shared.
During this workshop you will have complete in-sight from scratch to start the AgriTech business, RoI Model, Challenges and Vendor details that may suffice the need to any start-up or Mid-Level business need.
No, Anyone can attend, who wishes to excel in the field of Hydroponic. We wil discuss Growing Methodology, Challenges, Business Models, Type of Hydroponic, type of produce which can be grown using this and many more
Yes, e-Copy of Certificate will be mailed to registered email IDs
Yes, You can visit our e-Market Place www.FarmsBazaar.com for required products.
InHydro Hydroponics brings sustainable technology based farming methods to agripreneurs. We have integrated Agricultural Sciences with the latest technology to produce healthy food with high nutritional value, free from harmful pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides. It’s done with incredible variety, with many different plants growing vertically in only a square foot of floor space.